C.G. Conn

The story of the C.G. Conn double horn began with the vision and determination of one man: Colonel Charles Gerald Conn (1844-1931). Col. Conn was a soldier in the U.S. Army during the Civil War and a cornetist who founded a band instrument manufacturing company in the small town of Elkhart, Indiana. Working closely with musicians, Conn produced many professional instruments, including the French horn. In those early years, C.G. Conn horns became known as the “artist’s choice” as they were played and endorsed by the most prominent touring groups of the day. Conn instruments continue to be popular with professional orchestras today.

Also available to order: 12D Descant V

Visit the official Conn website for more information.